In the morning, the tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of the Huangshan International Hotel, and start a wonderfull HuangShan Mountain tour which last nearly 10 hours. Mt ... More info ›
In the morning, the tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of the Huangshan International Hotel, and start a wonderfull HuangShan Mountain tour which last nearly 10 hours. Mt. HuangShan is famous for not only for its magnificence, but also for its abundant resources and great variety of zoological species, for which it has been listed as a World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site. In this tour, you will take a visit to HuangShan Mountain and see the most attractive views hidden in this place which include: "Bright-Top Peak", "Flying-Over Rock", "Lion Peak", "The Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock", etc. The maximum group size is 50 people.
In the morning at 6:30am, the English-speaking tour guide will pick you up in the lobby at Huangshan International Hotel. Then you will take a bus to the Huangshan Scenic Area Transfer Center, where you are transferred to a shuttle bus going to the Yuping Cable Station. HuangShan is a place listed by UNESCO as a World Culture Heritage and World Nature Heritage Site, famous for its profound cultural meaning and fascinating natural beauty.
[The cable car fee is excluded: RMB 80/one way, 160/round-trip]
At 8:30am, you will enjoy the unforgettable sights of the following scenic spots: Bright-Top Peak, Xingzhi Pavilion, Flying-Over Rock, Cloud-Dispelling Pavilion, Xihai Grand Canyon.
- Bright-Top Peak: One of the best viewing platforms to enjoy the overlook of HuangShan Mountain area.
- Flying-Over Rock: Formed by natural weathering, it weighs 36 tons.
At about 11:30am, you will have your lunch in Xihai Hotel or Paiyunlou Hotel at your own expense.
After lunch near 1:30pm, your tour will proceed by foot to visit Beihai Scenic area (Lion Peak, The Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock, Begin to Believe Peak, Black Tiger Pine, and so on).
- Lion Peak: A lion-like peak. The “lion” is sleeping. It is also a platform for a mountain landscape view.
- The Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock: Located at an altitude of 1600m, this isolated peak looks like a Chinese brush.
- Begin to Believe Peak: In the Ming Dynasty, a master called Xiyuan Huang came to visit HuangShan area. When he stopped here, he began to believe the marvelous scenery and then named this peak Shixin (Begin to Believe) Peak.
At about 3:30pm, hike or take the Yungu Cable Car to the Yungu Temple, which is located at the foot of HuangShan Mountain.
At about 4:50pm, you will return to HuangShan City from the foot of the mountain.
You will be dropped off at Huangshan International Hotel at 5:50pm. Happy end of the day trip!